NAIFA-Orange County is the largest local association in the state of California. Our members represent over 220 companies and they focus their practices on one or more of the following: life insurance and annuities, health insurance and employee benefits, multi-line, and financial advising and investments. Over fifty percent of our membership qualifies for MDRT status.
Sponsorship opportunities include but not limited to:
- Company name prominently displayed on all Advisors Forum printed materials
- Sponsorship acknowledgement on all printed and electronic Advisors Forum promotional pieces
- Booth Space at Advisors Forum
- Complimentary Advisors Forum registration
- Additional Advisors Forum registrations at the reduced rate of $75 each
- Advisors Forum registration list
- Company logo with active web link on NAIFA-OC website (12 months)
- Company logo with active web link on all NAIFA-OC email communications (12 months)
- Sponsor signage at all NAIFA-OC Lunch Meetings (12 months)
- Attendance for one & acknowledgement at all Lunch Meetings (12 months)
Click here for Sponsorship Opportunities details and costs.
For more information contact:
65 Enterprise Aliso Viejo, CA 92656